Welcome to the Student Hub!
Here are some of our pages and publications that are most popular with students:
- Benefits of joining SAC
- Student voice
- Student Speak
- Get certified
- S-LP and Audiology Scholarships
- Communication Health Assistant Scholarship
- Career Development Program
- SAC Student Manual
- SAC Students on Facebook
- @SACstudent on Twitter
- Become a student associate!
- Cochrane Collaboration
- Academic Programs
- Communication Health Services for Indigenous Peoples
To read more of SAC's publications, visit our Resource Library.
Did You Know? Student Line of Credit at RBC
Speech-language pathology and audiology students across Canada are eligible to apply for a professional line of credit with RBC. SAC student associates and former SAC CEO Joanne Charlebois advocated for the inclusion of speech-language pathology and audiology students to the Royal Credit Line in 2013. Learn more about the program here.