Welcome to the Speech-Language Pathology Hub!
Here are some of our pages and publications that are most popular with speech-language pathologists:
- SAC's 2018 Salary & Benefits Reports
- Clinical Certification
- Internationally Educated S-LPs
- Professional Development
- DTC Tip Sheet
- Career Development Program
- Code of Ethics
- Scope of Practice for S-LP
- Early ID Position Paper
- Communication Health Assistant Guidelines
- Communication Health Services for Indigenous Peoples
- Cochrane Collaboration
To read more of SAC's publications, visit our Resource Library.
Almost all Canadians would benefit from palliative care. Only one in seven can actually access it at end-of-life (The Globe and Mail)