Welcome to the Speech-Language Pathology Hub!
Here are some of our pages and publications that are most popular with speech-language pathologists:
- SAC's 2018 Salary & Benefits Reports
- Clinical Certification
- Internationally Educated S-LPs
- Professional Development
- SAC Resource Page: Stroke Awareness
- SAC Resource Page: Voice
- SAC Resource Page: New Criteria and Terminology for Childhood Language Disorder in Canada
- DTC Tip Sheet
- Career Development Program
- Code of Ethics
- Scope of Practice for S-LP
- Early ID Position Paper
- Communication Health Assistant Guidelines
- Communication Health Services for Indigenous Peoples
- Cochrane Collaboration
To read more of SAC's publications, visit our Resource Library.
Announcement for Jordan’s Principle: Health Care, Social and Educational Professional Consultation Services required for the New Jordan’s Principle Appeal Process.
Opportunity to provide to provide input into proposed changes to the 2015 edition of the National Building Code!