Welcome to the Speech-Language Pathology Hub!
Here are some of our pages and publications that are most popular with speech-language pathologists:
- SAC's 2018 Salary & Benefits Reports
- Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP)
- Internationally Educated S-LPs
- Professional Development
- SAC Resource Page: Stroke Awareness
- SAC Resource Page: Voice
- SAC Resource Page: New Criteria and Terminology for Childhood Language Disorder in Canada
- DTC Tip Sheet
- Career Development Program
- Code of Ethics
- Scope of Practice for S-LP
- Early ID Position Paper
- Communication Health Assistant Guidelines
- Communication Health Services for Indigenous Peoples
- Cochrane Collaboration
To read more of SAC's publications, visit our Resource Library.
The Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association (CLHIA) have collaborated with the Extended Healthcare Professionals Coalition (EHPC) to produce a new guide that will help healthcare workers and their patients to better understand how private health insurance works. To read the "Understanding the Insurance Landscape" guide, click here.