Scholarship for Communication Health Assistant Student Associates
SAC recognizes that students are a vital part of our membership and are the future of the professions we represent. As part of our ongoing commitment to support student associates in their pursuit of becoming communication health assistants, SAC’s Board of Directors has established an annual scholarship valued at $750.
Applications will open on November 26, 2019.
Applicants must be:
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- SAC Communication Health Assistant student associates.
- Full-time students enrolled in a formal educational program for communication health assistants
Applicants will be evaluated based on:
- Academic transcripts
- Academic references
- Essays (including key items listed on the essay topic sheet)
How to Apply:
All applicants must submit the following before the deadline:
- An academic transcript
- One academic reference
- A short essay (maximum 800 words)
- Scholarship Information and Application Form
- Academic Reference Evaluation Form (Microsoft Word | PDF)
- Scholarship Application Essay Items
- Applicants will be notified by email of recipient status.
- Please notify SAC of any changes to the email address given on the application form.
- Proof of Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status and a social insurance number (for a T4 to be issued) must be provided upon request.
- The recipient’s name, university or college and province or territory may be used in SAC publications.