* Please note: you will need to log into the SAC website to receive SAC member and associate registration pricing.
ON-SITE REGISTRATION HOURS:
Friday, May 10 (Event Check-In and Registration)
7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 11 (Event Check-In and Registration)
7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Includes: keynote speaker, breakfast and lunch each day, evening reception, two days of concurrent educational sessions and a trade show. (All fees are indicated in Cdn dollars)
|Delegate Type||Early Bird
(before March 27)
|SAC Student Associate||$115||$165|
|SAC Communication Health Assistant Associate||$248||$310|
|Communication Health Assistant Non-Associate||$360||$460|
Single Day Registration
Includes: keynote speaker, breakfast, lunch, educational sessions and trade show for one day only. (All fees are indicated in Cdn dollars)
|Delegate Type||Early Bird
(before March 27)
|SAC Student Associate||$69||$99|
|SAC Communication Health Assistant Associate||$150||$185|
|Communication Health Assistant Non-Associate||$215||$275|
Not a member or associate of SAC? Join SAC when you register for The Event and receive the membership discount on the registration fees (a savings of more than 25%), as well as 25% off your first year of membership!* (For former SAC members/associates: In order to be considered inactive, your SAC membership must have lapsed for at least one year.) In order to receive this benefit, email André LaFlamme before registering for The Audiology Event or applying for membership.
*Only applicable for “Member”, “Communication Health Assistant Associate” and “Affiliate Associate” categories of membership.
Calling Student Volunteers
SAC student associates can apply to volunteer* at The Audiology Event. Contact Bev Cooper for details.
*Space is limited for volunteering opportunities
10% Group Discount for Groups of Five or More
Bring a friend! Even better – bring four! If you and four or more of your colleagues attend The Audiology Event, we will give you a 10% discount off the total cost of registration. To qualify for the discount, you must be from the same organization and submit all registrations together with your payment. Email Bev Cooper for details.
* Please note the discounted group rate does not apply to student registrations.
- Student registration fees are for students enrolled in full-time audiology, communication health assistant or related programs (must provide proof of enrolment).
- Doctoral students who are not SAC student associates may be eligible to receive the student registration fee. For details on how to register, please contact Bev Cooper. Please note that proof of enrolment in a doctoral program will be required (e.g. academic record, letter from registrar indicating enrollment in program, etc.).
- No credit will be given for unused event tickets received as part of your registration.
- Credit card charges will be posted to your account by SAC in Canadian dollars.
- The communication health assistant non-member registration fee is for those individuals who meet SAC membership requirements.
Requests for refunds must be received in writing at the SAC office by March 27, 2019.
In the event of an unexpected cancellation of a session due to speaker unavailability, SAC will make every effort to replace the session with a comparable substitute. Registration fees applying to these circumstances are non-refundable.
Please note: Your registration constitutes acceptance of your personal information being used by SAC for event planning. Your personal information will not be distributed to any parties that are not associated with The Event.
Your registration constitutes acknowledgement of willingness to appear in photographs, motion pictures and videos taken during The SAC Audiology Event and releases SAC from liability resulting from the use of such photographs, motion pictures and/or videos.
Session handouts will be available on the SAC website prior to The Event. Handouts will not be available onsite. Download links coming soon.
Please note: Not all speakers choose to publish their handouts on the website, therefore there may not be a handout for every session you choose to attend. The Event Advisory Group has requested that speakers, at a minimum, provide an outline for delegates attending their sessions. However, this is the speaker’s choice and we cannot guarantee that all speakers will provide handouts or outlines.