Tips for Completing the CEE Reporting Form:
- Record your continuing education activities on the SAC CEE Reporting form - others cannot be accepted.
- Write or print legibly.
- Record each year of continuing education activity on a separate form.
- Keep your CEE reporting form and proof of activity in a convenient place, so that you record teh activity when it happens rather than trying to recall all activities at year-end.
- Send in only one form with all the activities for that reporting year; multiple forms will not be accepted.
- Send the original form in annually by year-end, think of income tax!
- Send your CEE reporting form to SAC by Mail, fax or scan and email.
- Complete the form clearly, filling in all information, including your SAC ID, cycle and CEE reporting year. All of this information appears on your annual report.
- Include your name and address. There may be more than one member with your name.
- If you have recently changed your name, include both names.
- Keep a separate record of all journals and books read in Category D in case of an audit; but do not include on the CEE reporting form.
- Record all activities even if you have exceeded the maximum; but please complete the totals at the bottom of the form, for each category.
- Include the totals for the subgroups only on the last page if you need multiple pages to record all of your activities.
- Incomplete forms will be returned to you.
- Before you send in your form, keep a copy for your files.
- Keep proof of attendance until one-year post cycle.
- ASHA CEUS are recorded by unit not hour. If you are an ASHA CCC holder and want to claim these, you will need to convert your ASHA CEUs to CEEs.
- There are over 4,700 Clinically Certified SAC Members and errors can happen. If you notice an error, please notify us and be patient.