Ensuring all people of Canada achieve optimal communication health.
Supporting and empowering our members and associates to maximize the communication health for all people of Canada.
Speech-Language & Audiology Canada is:
- Accountable - Board decisions are fiscally responsible and transparent.
- Evidence-based - Decisions are based on the best available information and research.
- Inclusive - The diversity of members' and associates' cultures, locations and practices are considered.
- Member-driven - Decisions reflect the priorities of members and associates.
- Responsive - The strategic plan allows flexibility to respond to new opportunities and to minimize the impact of external challenges.
- Visionary - Decisions are guided by long-term needs of members, associates and the public, and informed by social and political forecasts and trends.