SAC ensures the voice of our members is heard on Parliament Hill.
We speak out on many topics every year, either in response to SAC Member feedback or as issues related to the professions arise. Learn more about SAC's advocacy efforts.
SAC in Action is our quarterly update on our advocacy activities. In this publication, you'll find photos and information about our meetings on The Hill, updates on our other advocacy work - off The Hill - and information on our press conferences and other media activities.
SAC in Action is an open publication, available to members and to non-members alike.
We feel it is important that all clinicians working in speech-language pathology and audiology in Canada understand the value of having a national voice for their professions. We hope the information contained in SAC in Action will encourage others to add their voices to those of our members and help us become an even stronger advocate for your profession. Learn more about the value of SAC membership.
Please note that certain issues below were published when SAC was called the Canadian Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (CASLPA).
- SAC in Action - Winter 2021
- SAC in Action - Summer 2020
- SAC in Action - Winter 2020
- SAC in Action - Autumn 2019
- SAC in Action - Summer 2019
- SAC in Action - Winter 2019
- SAC in Action - Autumn 2018
- SAC in Action - Summer 2018
- SAC in Action - Winter 2018
- SAC in Action - Autumn 2017
- SAC in Action - Summer 2017
- SAC in Action - Winter 2017