SAC has developed a telepractice webinar series to support our members and associates during COVID-19. Below is a list of upcoming webinars and past webcasts from this series, as well as one webinar from the Ontario Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (OSLA).
SAC Telepractice Webinar Series
- Teleaudiology in New Brunswick During COVID-19 and Beyond
- Tips, Tricks and Troubleshooting
- Telepractice for S-LP’s: Platforms, Security and Intervention
- Teletherapy - Not As Scary As You Think!
- Treating Adults with Communication Disorders Using Telerehabilitation
- L’orthophonie à distance (available in French only)
- Virtual Care at the Wavefront Centre for Communication Accessibility and in Audiology
- OSLA's Telepractice Webinar with Deidre Sperry (please note that the webinar does not begin until 7 minutes into the video)