It's time to renew your SAC membership and this year we are thrilled to share with you all of the new benefits we have to offer. SAC's expanded professional development program and our new membership benefits reflect our ongoing commitment to supporting you throughout your career. Here's what's new:
- FREE access to all SAC Webinars and Lunch & Learns starting today.
- Beginning in 2019, we will also be tripling the number of SAC Webinars we offer. This expanded professional development program will allow us to cover a wider range of topics for communication health professionals. (Lunch & Learns have always been free, now all webinars are too!)
- FREE access to SAC’s entire on-demand webcast library (over 100 titles!).
- FREE access to the Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL), an online collection of the most esteemed academic journals pertaining to health and healthcare professionals.
- We know that having access to the latest research is essential, which is why SAC is proud to introduce this new membership benefit. Click here for your exclusive free access link.
- FREE access to Folia Phoniatrica et Logopaedica, the International Journal of Phoniatrics, Speech Therapy and Communication Pathology. Click here for your exclusive free access code.
- DISCOUNTED rate for speechpathology.com and audiologyonline.com, online continuing education resources for communication health professionals. Click here to access your discounted rate.
In addition to our expanded professional development program and new benefits, renewing members and associates will continue to have:
- Exceptional rates for professional liability insurance
- Discounted fees for GoodLife Fitness membership
- Discounted rates on home, auto and travel insurance
- Ability to promote your practice on our Find a Speech-Language Pathologist or Audiologist database
- Access to an ever-growing library of professional materials, including position papers, posters, infosheets and toolkits
How to Renew:
Renewing is easy! Follow these steps to complete your renewal in just a few minutes:
Login using the email address and password currently on file with SAC
Your email address will likely be the address to which this email was sent
Your password is the same one used to access the membership sections of the SAC website. (If you cannot remember it, the system will allow you to reset your password.)
Click “Renew Online Now”
From here, you can either renew electronically (using a Visa or MasterCard).
Early bird deadline ends November 30, 2018.
The deadline to renew is January 8, 2019.
Please contact André LaFlamme, Manager of Membership, at 1.800.259.8519 x221 or email@example.com.