With the support of King’s University College at Western University, the Centre of Deaf Education & Accessibility Forum (CDEAF) is hosting a series of webinars on Zoom geared to parents of deaf and hard of hearing kids, teachers, clinicians, and interested people from the community.
Systemic audism impacts a Deaf child from the moment they are born. Information shared with hearing parents can be overwhelming, confusing and may show bias towards a hearing centric world. Through this series of webinars, CDEAF would like to provide evidence-based research, lived experiences and information from community resources.
Join them for an evening of knowledge sharing with experts in the field of deafness. ASL interpretation as well as live transcription will be available.
- October 14, 2021, 7-8 p.m. EDT - Language Development
- November 18, 2021, 7-8 p.m. EDT - Education
- January 13, 2022, 7-8 p.m. EDT - Family Dynamics: Panel discussion
- February 10, 2022, 7-8 p.m. EDT - Mental Health
- March 24, 2022, 7-8 p.m. EDT - Community Contacts & Resources
To join any of the above webinars, please use this link on the date and time displayed.