10 November, 2020
- Official Statement on the Use of Transparent Masks
- A new info sheet on the impact of masks on communication and what members of the public can do to improve communication when wearing a mask. (updated August 21, 2020)
- Health Canada Guidance on Clear/Transparent Masks
- Health Canada Guidance on Non-Medical Masks and Face Coverings
- The Ida Institute along with their partnering patient organizations launched a resource with advice for communicating when using face masks. The resource is based on content developed by the Danish Association of the Hard of Hearing and is endorsed by Ida partners who have collaborated to adapt the content for an international audience.
- The Effects of Face Coverings and Remote Microphone Technology on Speech Perception in the Classroom (The Moog Center for Deaf Education)
- Optimizing Communication in Schools and Other Settings During COVID-19 (The Hearing Journal)