There are countless reasons to renew with Speech-Language & Audiology Canada for another year, including:
- Effective advocacy work (read the latest issue of SAC in Action or visit our Advocacy Campaign page)
- First-rate professional development, networking opportunities and a library of on-demand learning opportunities
- A respected clinical certification program, in which 87% of members currently participate
- Exclusive discounts for members and associates, including great rates on professional liability insurance
- Public awareness and advertising campaigns to raise the profile of communication health
- Other resources and publications to help you stay current in your profession
Don't miss out in 2018 — renew with your national professional association today!
How to Renew:
Renewing is easy! Follow these steps to complete your renewal in just a few minutes:
- Visit https://login.sac-oac.ca/
- Login using the email address and password currently on file with SAC
- Your email address will likely be the address to which this email was sent
- Your password is the same one used to access the membership sections of the SAC website. (If you cannot remember it, the system will allow you to reset your password.)
- Click “Renew Online Now”
From here, you can either renew electronically (using a Visa or MasterCard).
Please note: We have recently updated our SAC membership database. We ask that you carefully review the information in your membership profile to ensure the information on file is correct.
You can also fill out the downloadable renewal form and send it to the SAC office via:
Email (requires access to a scanner): firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: 1000-1 Nicholas St., Ottawa, ON K1N 7B7
The deadline to renew is December 31, 2017.
Please contact André LaFlamme, Manager of Membership, at 1.800.259.8519 x221 or email@example.com.