We are thrilled to announce the official launch of SAC's newest online engagement platform - SAC Connects.
SAC Connects will allow members and associates to build meaningful connections online through the use of communities (i.e., discussion boards). These communities will foster conversation, peer-to-peer support, sharing best practices and resources, building connections and networking, all in one destination.
How to Access SAC Connects
All SAC members and associates have access to SAC Connects. To access the platform, visit https://connects.sac-oac.ca/home. To login to your SAC Connects profile, click here. Your login credentials will be the same as your login credentials for sac-oac.ca.
Getting Started on SAC Connects
Once you've signed in to your SAC Connects account, you will find the following:
- Terms of agreement - read the Terms and Conditions, here
- Personal profile - update your contact details, biography, work history, education, upload a photo and more in the top right hand corner of the page
- Communities - explore and join Communities, here
- Discussions - begin a general discussion here or reply to a discussion within an existing Community here
- Resources - share a resource here or use the search bar to find a resource
- Events - view upcoming SAC events here
- Propose a community you would like to see added - post your idea to the Community Creation and add your interest to other's suggestions
For a video demonstration of how to login, how to update your profile, exploring and joining the communities and creating posts, click here.