SAC's Standing Committees are an integral part of the association, providing important oversight to SAC projects and programs. Volunteering on an SAC Standing Committee is a great way to give back and help shape the future of your national professional association.
We would like to invite you to apply to join one of the following Standing Committees: Awards and Recognition Committee, Scholarship Committee and the Standards and Ethics Committee.
As an SAC Standing Committee member, you will:
- gain valuable professional experience;
- connect with peers from across the country;
- help our association achieve its key strategic goals; and
- represent and support other communication health professionals.
SAC Clinically Certified members can also earn up to 15 CEEs per three-year cycle for volunteer committee work.
Awards and Recognition Committee (one vacancy)
Scholarship Committee (two vacancies)
Standards and Ethics Committee (three vacancies*)
*We require at least one incoming member to be a speech-language pathologist currently working in clinical practice, as well as one incoming member to be an audiologist currently working in clinical practice.
How to Apply
- Ensure you meet the eligibility requirements for the committee(s) you are applying to.
- Complete the Standing Committee Application Form (Word | PDF) and submit it to email@example.com.
For more information about volunteering with SAC, please contact Gillian Barnes, Chair, Governance and Nomination Committee, at firstname.lastname@example.org.