Free Communication Intermediary Training
October 1- 18, 2019
Deadline for registration Sept 23, 2019
Communication Intermediaries are Speech-Language Pathologists with additional training from Communication Disabilities Access Canada to support people communicating in police, legal and justice situations. Our three, online, webinars are presented by Barbara Collier, Communication Intermediary, and Pamela Cross, Lawyer. They address:
- Communication Intermediary Service Model in Canada
- Role of a Communication Intermediary
- Practice Principles and Guidelines
- The Criminal Justice System in Canada
- Take the recorded webinars anytime time between Oct 1 – 18, 2019.
- Allow approximately 3 hours for the entire series.
- Attend an optional live Q and A online session with Joanna Birenbaum, Lawyer, Barbara Collier and Elyse Shumway, Communication Intermediaries on October 21 (Time to be confirmed)
- Apply to be listed on the communication intermediary database (optional)
Registration is available to Speech-Language Pathologists, working in Canada, who are currently, or were in the past, eligible for membership in an SLP professional association and who have at least two years clinical experience.
For more information: Elyse Shumway at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CDAC is a Registered Charity 87160 1712 RR0001