Registration deadline is May 13, 2021 - 1:30 p.m. (ET)
May 13, 2021 – 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. (ET)
|Pacific Time||11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
|Mountain Time||12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.|
|Central Time||1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.|
|Eastern Time||2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Atlantic Time||3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Newfoundland Time||3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
||Non-SAC Members and Associates|
* The registration fee includes SAC membership for the remainder of 2021. This membership will provide access to our full suite of SAC Professional Development live webinars and recorded webcasts, including the recorded Audiology Event series. The SAC webcast library has over 175 recorded webcasts. Following The Audiology Event, an additional nine live webinars are scheduled to occur for the remainder of the year (until December 2021).
Leveraging data from hearing clinics across Canada, this webinar summarizes the lessons learned in 2020 to maintain and grow sales during times of uncertainty. Learn how to identify the marketing opportunities that are most effective for hearing clinics – and which ones you can ignore.
You will become familiar with:
• Trends in digital marketing in 2020
• Strategies for short-term wins for hearing clinics
• What metrics to measure
• Best practices for clinics and hearing care businesses
• Future-proofing your clinic’s marketing
• Emerging trends in digital marketing
This webinar is eligible for SAC CEEs (Category A).
Todd works directly with hearing care professionals and hearing clinic owners to grow their businesses by using local data to fill appointment calendars. He and the Zoolstra team have developed and refined a digital strategy that matches the business model of hearing clinics. By analyzing the data at every step of the digital journey, a strategy is customized for every client and shares the data so clinic owners can better understand their own business. When he’s not working he enjoys spending time outdoors skiing, hiking and traveling.
Zoolstra connects hearing clinics and organizations in the hearing industry with individuals that want to improve their hearing. We do this through user-friendly websites, hyper-targeted ad campaigns, and constant data analysis.
Zoolstra is data-driven, meaning that every click is used to uncover and connect the people that are most interested in your organization. Unlike other marketing agencies, we share this information with you so you can use the data to improve your organization.
Accessing the Webinar
Zoom is used to host this webinar. Before joining, be sure to check system requirements to avoid any connection issues.
Note about internet: We suggest you DO NOT use a Wi-Fi connection to view the webinar as it can be unreliable and you may lose connectivity during the presentation.