St. John’s, NL
Non-Designated Exam Sites
- Candidates may request to write at a non-designated site, which must be set up by the SAC office with an approved invigilator.
- The request must be received as part of the exam application by the deadline. SAC will not approve or set up a non-designated site without a completed application.
- SAC will provide alternative exam locations and/or appropriately reimburse candidates whose non-designated site is not approved or cannot be set up.
- Candidates may call SAC with questions prior to submitting their application.
- Non-designated sites can include various cities across Canada and internationally. Examples include:
- The United States
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- The United Kingdom