Jump to navigation
Exam Preparation and Format
- Exam duration: 4 hours (plus 1 hour break)
- Booklet 1: 10:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Booklet 2: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Exam day: Saturday
- The SAC Clinical Certification Exam is offered in two languages – English and French. Candidates can request a copy of the exam in the other language as a reference only.
- The exam is 200 multiple choice questions composed of individual questions or case-based scenarios (up to five multiple choice questions per case).
- Each multiple choice question has four answer options.
- Each question has only one correct answer. There are no “all of the above”, or multiple option choice answers.
- There are no negative choice questions on the exam.
- Study guides have been prepared to help candidates plan their exam preparation.
- Audiology Study Guide
- Speech-Language Pathology Study Guide
Exchanging Study Tips
- Connect with other SAC members to exchange study tips.