7:30 am - 8:00 pm
Times and content subject to change.
Please scroll through the schedule to see all of the contributed paper sessions.
- Early Intervention Changes Developmental Trajectories for Young Children Suspected with ASD
- Language Development in Children from Immigrant and Refugee Backgrounds: What Does it Look Like and Why Does it Matter?
- Language Difficulties in the Preschool Years: Developmental Trajectories and Considerations in Identifying Risk for Developmental Language Disorder
- Person-Centered Strategies for Cognitive-Communication Disorders of Dementia
- The Inaugural “CJSLPA Day”: Priority Research Topics and Fostering Clinical Research Partnerships
- Tiered Service Delivery in Schools: Advancing Evidence and Practice