7:15 am - 6:30 pm
Times and content subject to change.
Please scroll through the schedule to see all of the contributed paper sessions.
- The 3Ms: From Mentee to Mentor to Management
- Advocacy & Speech-Language Pathology: How Can You Be a Change-Maker?
- Combining Muscle Performance and Skill-Based Training in Dysphagia Rehabilitation: The Intensive Dysphagia Rehabilitation Approach (IDRA)
- Criteria and Crucial Conversations About Developmental Language Disorder
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Professional Practice
- Issues in the Accessibility of Written Information in Public Spaces
- Service Delivery Models for Children with Speech Sound Disorders: Beyond Speech Production