We are pleased to introduce your 2020-2021 Board of Directors:
- Chair: Jennifer O’Donnell, S-LP(C)
- Director-Member: Andrea Bull, Aud(C) (acclaimed/re-elected)
- Director-Member: Jennifer Cameron-Turley, S-LP(C)
- Director-Member: Loredana Cuglietta, S-LP(C) (elected)
- Director-Member: Shari Linde, S-LP(C) (elected)
- Director-Member: Darin Quinn, S-LP (elected)
- Director-Member: Christine Santilli Aud(C) (acclaimed)
- Director-Member: Merrill Tanner, S-LP(C)
- Director-Member: Sharon Walker, S-LP(C)
- Director-University: Susan Wagner, S-LP(C) (acclaimed)
- Director-Communication Health Assistant: Gillian Purdy, Communication Health Assistant
- Director-Student: Keara Boyce, speech-language pathology student (re-elected)
We would also like to thank all of the candidates who put their names forward for consideration — we are fortunate to have so many accomplished members and associates willing to volunteer their time for their national professional association.
The 2020-2021 Board will begin its term following SAC’s Annual Meeting of Members (AMM), which is scheduled to take place June 22, 2020 from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. (EDT). We will update the SAC website with the new Directors’ biographical information following the AMM when members ratify the election results.