Welcome to the Communication Health Assistants Hub!
Here are some of our pages and publications that are most popular with communication health assistants:
- Communication Health Assistants - Supporting Your Communication Health (Info Sheet)
- SAC's 2018 Salary & Benefits Reports
- S-LP Assistant Guidelines
- Audiology Assistant Guidelines
- Communication Health Assistant Academic Programs
- Communication Health Assistants Working Collaboratively With Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (Info Sheet)
- Communication Health Services for Indigenous Peoples
- Cochrane Collaboration
- Scholarship for Communication Health Assistant Student Associates
The first two documents above offer guidelines to communication health assistants, audiologists, S-LPs, employers, administrators and other relevant stakeholders regarding communication health assistants scope of practice, educational training, supervision and Code of Ethics.
To read more of SAC's publications, visit our Resource Library.
The Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association (CLHIA) have collaborated with the Extended Healthcare Professionals Coalition (EHPC) to produce a new guide that will help healthcare workers and their patients to better understand how private health insurance works. To read the "Understanding the Insurance Landscape" guide, click here.