Welcome to the Communication Health Assistants Hub!
Here are some of our pages and publications that are most popular with communication health assistants:
- SAC's 2018 Salary & Benefits Reports
- S-LP Assistant Guidelines
- Audiology Assistant Guidelines
- Communication Health Assistant Academic Programs
- Communication Health Assistants Working Collaboratively With Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (Info Sheet)
- Cochrane Collaboration
- Scholarship for Communication Health Assistant Student Associates
The first two documents above offer guidelines to communication health assistants, audiologists, S-LPs, employers, administrators and other relevant stakeholders regarding communication health assistants scope of practice, educational training, supervision and Code of Ethics.
To read more of SAC's publications, visit our Resource Library.