Credit: Sheila MacDonald & Associates
The Cognitive-Communication Course for Acquired Brain Injury (CCCABI) is a course tailored for S-LP’s that focuses on the cognitive and communication challenges we address as we assist those with acquired brain injuries in reconstructing their lives.
The CCCABI Course features:
- 12 modules that integrate clinical and research evidence from coma to college and career.
- 21 hours of on-line video lectures that you can take at your convenience.
- Comprehensive modules incorporating research evidence, clinical insights, and stories of those with lived experience of ABI.
- Course materials for each module including handouts with more than 80 slides, over 100 references, and practical clinical tools.
- 9 Modules dedicated to treatment.
- Pre-module and Post-module test and confidence assessment.
- Self-Evaluation Tool you can use to evaluate your skills, set goals for personal growth, evaluate students or demonstrate your quality assurance efforts.
- Certificates to demonstrate your dedication to continuing education.
Through a series of 12 online modules, participants will be able to:
- Hone clinical skills and knowledge of evidence in the field of CCD.
- Access a one-stop resource that integrates and organizes the growing CCD literature.
- Strengthen your concept of the unique role of S-LP and celebrate leaders in our field.
- Demonstrate your learning with credentialing through Certificates and CEU’s.
- Provide your clients with evidence-based assessments and real-world treatment strategies.
- Benefit from a shared understanding and growing community of practice in S-LP CCD.
To learn more about the CCCABI Course, please refer to this PDF.