Pembina Hills School Division (PHSD) invites applications for Speech-Language Pathologist starting as soon as possible. Two positions available.
Pembina Hills School Division provides education to approximately 3800 students in 15 community schools in north central Alberta. PHSD also provides education to over 10,000 students from within and beyond our borders through our online school Vista Virtual School. For more information on our remarkable Division, please visit our website at www.pembinahills.ca
As the successful candidate, you will work as part of a team in delivering support services to children in preschool, school, home and community environments, with the majority of the first year of the assignment targeting preschool and kindergarten students. Along with speech language pathologists, your collaborative team would include psychologists, behaviour specialists and special educators, in addition to other occupational therapists.
Hours of work will be Monday-Friday at 7.5 hours/day following the school calendar.
- Completion of master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Eligibility to register with the Alberta College of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists
- Consideration would also be given to hiring the applicant as an SLP aide while completing the registration process
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be available to travel and have access to a vehicle
How to Apply
For further information, please contact:
Rob McGarva (Director of Student Services) 780-674-8506
This competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
If you require assistance with the application process, please call Simplication @ 1-877-900-5627