looking to highlight your knowledge, skills, and abilities in a new and dynamic environment? Northern Health is accepting applications for Speech Language Pathologists for Terrace and Prince George.
What Northern Health has to offer you!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including MSP, extended health/dental and a municipal pension plan for part-time and full-time employees. Casuals have the option of paying for benefits.
- Four weeks vacation with one year of continuous service
- Relocation Incentive is available for eligible positions
- Employee referral program
- Employer-paid training and leadership development opportunities
- Spectacular outdoor activities and the shortest commutes in BC
- “Loan Forgiveness Programs” offered through the Federal and BC Government
As Speech Language Pathologist you are responsible for the delivery of speech and language services to the population that the incumbent serves. Responsibilities include providing clinical speech language services to the birth to Kindergarten entry population group (with limited services to adults), as well as consultative and educational services to educators, professionals and the community.
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology from a recognized university program.
- Must be licensed to practice by the College of Speech & Hearing Health Professionals of B.C.
- One (1) year clinically related experience, including pediatrics.
- Current valid Class 5 B.C. driver’s license required and access to personal vehicle for business related purposes.
Who we are
Northern Health is geographically British Columbia’s largest health authority spanning over 600,000 km’s of BC’s most beautiful landscapes! Delivering hospital and community-based health care to over 300,000 northern residences include 54 first nations’ communities.
Employing more than 7,000 staff throughout the region, Northern Health provides exceptional health services for Northerners, through the efforts of dedicated staff and physicians, in partnership with communities and organizations in Northern BC.
There is a wide variety of career opportunities available in our two dozen hospitals, 25 long-term care facilities, public health units and many other offices providing specialized services.