Are you a Speech Language Pathologist looking to make a difference in the lives of children?
TinyEYE Online Therapy Services offers a true work-life balance that allows you to make a positive impact on children. We are excited to grow our team with enthusiastic therapists like you, who are ready to take that next step into online therapy!
- Opportunities for this school year
- Serving students aged Prek – Grade 12
- Individual or group therapy services (groups of 2 or 3)
- Session length varies from 15-30-60 min per week, with frequency ranging from one to multiple times per week (depending on the student’s IEP)
YOUR IDEAL QUALITIES:
- Be collaborative and possess strong communication skills to help build strong relationships with your school partners
- Have availability of 2-5 school days per week
- Be committed to providing consistent services throughout the school year
- Be flexible with scheduling and working with the needs of schools and students
- Interested in working with various cultures
- Have the necessary SLP qualifications and licenses to serve in the schools, or be willing to go through the process to get them
WHAT TinyEYE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Flexibility: Create a schedule that works with your life, your career and your family.
- Work-life balance: Spend more time with the people you love, doing the things you love
- Work from home: Enjoy the luxury of working from a home office
- Training: Our training team will ensure you are well prepared to start serving your new contract. Your online software platform training can be done at your own pace and is paid through a flat fee.
- Cross-Licensing Opportunities: Cross-licensing in other provinces gives you greater scheduling flexibility by allowing you to work in other time zones.
- Continued Education & Professional Development: TinyEYE therapists are offered a discounted rate to a yearly membership with SpeechPathology.com to gain professional development and we provide ongoing mentorship throughout their contracted school year.
- Peer Support Groups: You will have access to an online group forum where you can meet other like-minded TinyEYE professionals, share ideas, materials and celebrate student successes.
- Tech Support: You will have access to TinyEYE tech support before, after and during live sessions. Our tech support team is there to assist you through any technical issues you may experience. Our tech team members pride themselves on being friendly, professional and willing to find a quick and effective solution.
- Opportunity to Change Lives: Serve students who may otherwise go without services. By connecting online, you will help them to:
- Focus and become fully engaged in school and benefit from their curriculum
- Develop self-help skills and independence for activities of daily living
- Actively participate in life experiences
- Build healthy social relationships
Are you interested in exploring a career in online therapy?
Apply Now: http://info.tinyeye.com/cdncaseloadsac
Application Deadline: June 11, 2019
TinyEYE Therapy Services | www.TinyEYE.com | 1-877-846-9393