As a world leader in manufacturing and delivering advanced hearing solutions, our goal is to bring people together and make lives richer by empowering individuals to reach their full potential in life.
Starkey Hearing Technologies is much more than the hearing aids we produce. We are in the business of connecting people and changing lives. We believe being able to hear the world and the people around us is as essential to the human experience.
We are currently seeking an Audiologist to join our in-house Audiology & Sales Team Located in Quebec.
Summary of the Role
- Lead programs for internal and external education and training.
- Present, train and teach Starkey products, software and technologies to customers.
- Speak at in house events and training sessions.
- Prepare and participate in employee and client training topics.
- Support the sales activities in the assigned territory.
- Be knowledgeable about our business and advise customers of growth opportunities.
- Provide technical support to customers when needed.
- Build strong relationship with customers and practitioners, educate customers on Starkey products, software and fitting techniques.
- Attend and actively participate in all customer events.
Qualification and Requirements
- An Audiology degree is required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of hearing aid instruments, industry and product line.
- Background knowledge and experience with Testing, fitting hearing aids, and programming software.
- Bilingualism is a requirement. (French/English).
- Unscheduled hours, 80% travel required, home office location.
- Strong computer literacy is required.
- Ability to work independently
- Teamwork skills
What We Offer
We offer our employees a full benefits package, and a competitive salary. We are committed to helping our employees attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training.
Starkey Hearing Technologies is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
While we appreciate all applicants, only those selected for the interviews will be contacted. Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Transformer l’industrie des soins auditifs
Starkey Hearing Technologies est un chef de file mondial en matière de conception, de développement et de distribution de solutions d’audition complètes. Nous croyons en l’utilisation d’une technologie d’audition supérieure pour réaliser quelque chose d’encore plus grand : créer des liens significatifs entre les personnes et le monde qui les entoure. Par le biais de pratiques insurpassées en matière de service à la clientèle, nous nous efforçons d’humaniser les soins de santé auditive. Les sociétés affiliées auxquelles appartient Starkey Hearing Technologies comprennent Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar et Starkey.