Renfrew Educational Services is a not-for-profit, registered charity operating as an independent school. We are an acknowledged leader in program development for children with special needs and children who are typically developing. For 46 years Renfrew has offered a wide range of programs and services to children from Calgary and surrounding areas.
We are currently accepting applications for full-time and/or part-time Speech-Language Pathologists. These are term positions for the 2019-2020 school year to commence immediately:
- In our Specialized Services Program: provide strategies and suggestions to caregivers/parents, teachers, physicians and other individuals on how to meet the client's needs, develop behaviour support plans and social stories, and support staff and/or caregivers/parents on the implementation, work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team to plan and carry out programs, enable and support learning for the child and family members in the school, home and community. Must be willing to travel to Calgary and surrounding areas. Must be flexible with working hours that fall between Monday to Thursday, 8:00am to 6:00pm and Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm.
- In our ECS and Elementary Education Programs: working with the team and in collaboration with the teacher to develop strategies, coach and support team members and parents in daily classroom plans. Collaborates with teacher to develop, implement and evaluate Individual Program Plan (IPP) goals.
Please refer to the Renfrew Educational Services webpage: http://www.renfreweducation.org under the ‘Services & Programs’ for more information about the programs and services that Renfrew provides.
The ideal candidate must be an enthusiastic professional who is passionate about working with children, teachers and families. A Degree/Masters (or equivalent) in Speech-Language Pathology and proof of registration with ACSLPA are required. A reliable vehicle and driver’s license is also required.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Supportive team dynamics and regular opportunities for collaboration
- Excellent mentorship and leadership
- Safe and supportive workplace
- Consistent work hours
Please submit your resume and a letter of interest to the Human Resources Department
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest only those candidates who have been short listed will be contacted.