Meridian Rehabilitation Consulting is looking for an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to join our team of professionals.
Meridian Rehab has locations in Vernon, Kamloops, Kelowna, Penticton and Vancouver, BC. Currently, we are looking for an SLP for our Penticton office.
This full-time position will have a main focus in pediatrics, with the possibility of also working with a small adult caseload. It involves working in the areas around Penticton and services are provided both in our clinics as well as out in the community.
Our multi-disciplinary team includes occupational therapists, kinesiologists, speech language pathologists, vocational consultants and rehabilitation assistants. We value working as a team, offering high quality rehabilitation services, and providing our staff with the support they require to achieve their own professional goals. We have a strong team culture within our company and are looking for an SLP who is an energetic team player who wants to make a difference in the lives of their clients and enjoy who they work with.
Meridian has two streams of job offers for consideration:
- Our “Explore Private Practice (and BC)” job posting is specifically designed for new graduates from outside our region who are looking for an opportunity to develop and hone their skills in community therapy. This job posting includes:
- A 1- or 2-year commitment to the company
- In depth training and ongoing 1:1 mentorship with a focus on identifying and honing your SLP knowledge and professional strengths and developing your skills in a few targeted practice areas
- Individualized leadership and communication training and mentorship
- Assistance, as needed, with finding housing in our area, and developing personal and professional networks
Job Type: Full-time, 1–2-year contract
- Our full-time permanent job postings are for therapists who are interested in diving into the full range of programs and experiences that our company offers. Whether a new grad, or an experienced therapist, we would like to give you the opportunity to develop to a high level of expertise in one or more practice areas, or to become a well-rounded therapist who is comfortable and confident in many practice areas.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
As a private practice clinic, we offer:
- A salaried position with a guarantee of full-time hours with the opportunity to bill hourly if desired
- Salary of $84,000 -$90,000 per year (depending on experience)
- Employee vs subcontractor model
- Group benefits (basic health, dental, vision, extended health, life insurance)
- 2 weeks paid vacation to start
- Professional development funds
- Flexible work hours
- In-depth training and ongoing weekly mentorship meetings
- Paid admin time
- Administrative support staff to help with scheduling and billing
If you are interested in joining our team in the Okanagan in a growing and dynamic rehabilitation team, we would love to hear from you. Contact us if you want to visit Penticton and our clinic before making any decisions. We love to show off our city and our team!
Applicants must be eligible to register with the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of BC, have a valid driver’s license and vehicle, as well as have proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
To apply, please contact email@example.com
Find out more at www.meridianrehab.ca