Manitoba Possible is proud to offer an exciting opportunity to be part of Jordan’s Principle as an audiologist. Jordan’s Principle is a groundbreaking program that ensures all First Nations children have equitable access to health and social services.
Position: Audiologist (Full-time)
Reports To: Clinical Manager, Provincial Outreach Therapy for Children
Salary: $39.14/hr - $49.29/hr
The successful applicant will provide Audiology services to First Nations children at the world-class SSCY Centre and in First Nations communities in Manitoba. The Audiologist will work alongside an Audiology Assistant on a team with other Audiologists, Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, and Professionals to ensure that all children have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
The Audiologist reports directly to the Clinical Manager, Provincial Outreach Therapy for Children and is responsible for providing comprehensive, quality audiology services that are consistent with discipline and professional standards.
Any hours above the 53rd parallel, including travel to and from communities, are paid a Northern Premium of 10% above the regular wage. Expenses are covered for all travel and overnight costs and other incentives may apply.
- Master’s degree in Audiology from an accredited/recognized university.
- Registered with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Manitoba (CASLPM).
- Ability to travel by air to remote communities.
- Previous experience supporting First Nations children, families and communities preferred.
- Previous experience providing clinical audiological services for children preferred. Membership in other professional organizations for example, the Canadian Academy of Audiology (CAA) and Speech-Language and Audiology Canada (SAC) considered an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
For more detailed information about these exciting opportunities and to apply, please go to our website
We encourage candidates with disabilities and lived experience to apply as well as candidates from diverse backgrounds. Accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the selection process. We appreciate all who apply, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.