1245 2 Ave. S. Lethbridge AB ♦ Phone: 403-524-2522 ♦ Fax: 403-317-1628 ♦ www.KeyConnectionsConsulting.ca
Speech-Language Pathologist 0.6 FTE
Come join our growing team!!
Key Connections Consulting Inc. (KCC) is a multidisciplinary team of professionals including Behaviour Consultants, Counsellors, Speech-Language Pathologists, and Occupational Therapists. We are dedicated to improving the lives of children, youth, and adults who have challenges by helping them reach their full potential.
We are currently recruiting a 0.6 FTE Speech-Language Pathologist. The position is located in Lethbridge, AB and is available approximately August 15, 2019.
KCC provides a positive work environment, competitive wages, benefits, a group RRSP, a professional spending account, and a flexible work schedule. KCC also provides extensive support with material preparation.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and organized person to join our flexible and fast paced team.
- The individual must be comfortable working as part of a multidisciplinary team and will be expected to participate in assessment, planning, and implementation of intervention programs.
- Consultation and supervision of in-home support aides and educational assistants is also an expectation.
- Experience working with individuals who have Developmental Disabilities, understanding of varied socio-economic factors, and competency supporting multi-cultural needs is an asset.
- Training in the Hanen "Learning Language and Loving It" program would be an asset
- Out of town travel is a requirement and employees are compensated for travel costs.
Additional requirements include:
- Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- The successful applicant must be registered or eligible to be registered with the Alberta College of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (ACSLPA)
- Valid driver's license and access to a vehicle
- Criminal Record and CYIM check are required
Resumes will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found.
Please email or fax COVER LETTER and resume to:
Contact@KeyConnectionsConsulting.com or 403-317-1628 (fax).
For further inquiries contact Sonja at 403-524-2522.