1245 2 Ave. S. Lethbridge AB ♦ Phone: 403-524-2522 ♦ Fax: 403-317-1628 ♦ www.KeyConnectionsConsulting.ca
Speech-Language Pathologist 0.8 FTE
Come join our growing team!!
Key Connections Consulting Inc. (KCC) is a multidisciplinary team of professionals including Behaviour Consultants, Counsellors, Speech-Language Pathologists, and Occupational Therapists. We are dedicated to improving the lives of children, youth, and adults who have challenges by helping them reach their full potential.
We are currently recruiting a 0.8 FTE Speech-Language Pathologist. The position is located in Lethbridge, AB and is available immediately. Key Connections Consulting Inc. provides a unique, positive and flexible work environment, competitive wages, and benefits. The successful candidate will also receive regular case consultation, clinical supervision, mentorship, and professional development opportunities which are encouraged and supported through a professional spending account.
Successful Candidate Will Receive a $3000 Signing Bonus
- We are looking for a diverse, enthusiastic, and innovative professional with the ability to multi-task and manage a flexible schedule.
- The individual must be comfortable working as part of a multidisciplinary team and will be expected to participate in assessment, planning, and implementation of intervention programs.
- Must be comfortable working as part of a multidisciplinary team, working within homes, schools, and the community.
- Experience working with children on the autism spectrum is an asset.
- The successful candidate will provide services to children, youth, possibly some adults, as well as provide consultation and supervision to in-home support aides, and educational assistants.
- Experience working with individuals who have Developmental Disabilities, understanding of varied socio-economic factors, and competency supporting multi-cultural needs is an asset.
- Training in the Hanen "Learning Language and Loving It" program would be an asset
- Out of town travel is a requirement and employees are compensated for travel costs.
Additional requirements include:
- Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- The successful applicant must be registered or eligible to be registered with the Alberta College of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (ACSLPA)
- Valid driver's license and access to a vehicle
- Criminal Record and CYIM check are required
Resumes will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found.
Please email or fax COVER LETTER and resume to:
Contact@KeyConnectionsConsulting.com or 403-317-1628 (fax).
For further inquiries contact Sonja at 403-524-2522.