Kayla's Children Centre provides education, therapy, recreational and respite services for children with a wide variety of special needs within a Jewish cultural setting.
We are looking for a passionate, creative Speech Language Pathologist for our therapy clinic and school program. Our Therapy Clinic offers a variety of therapies to the school and community, including; physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech, music, ABA as well as a biking program.
We are a growing organization and department. Our therapists can provide training and mentorship. This job is a unique opportunity to work with diverse clients in different school, clinical and respite settings all under one roof.
For more information about our centre, please visit: https://kaylaschildrencentre.org/
- Current registration with CASLPO
- Experience working with students with diverse abilities including ASD, ADHD, developmental disabilities and physical disabilities
- Ability to assess and treat speech and language disorders of children between 0 - 15
- AAC experience/expertise an asset
- Good collaboration skills/communication skills to work on an inter disciplinary team with education and therapy teams
- Manage a varied caseload (individual and group sessions) and meet required timelines
- Maintain complete and accurate records according to college guidelines
- Communicate effectively in person and via writing; and maintain professional relationships with students, family members and school staff
- Proficient computer skills for online scheduling and documentation via an electronic medical record system
- Availability for in-person intervention (virtual care experience beneficial)
- Masters of Communication Disorders and/or Speech-Language Pathology
July 15, 2022
Part-Time 2.5 – 3.0 days per week
$65-$95 depending on experience.
Kayla's Children Centre follows government guidelines to maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to Maija Gulens at Maija@kaylaschildrencentre.org