Interior Health invites Speech-Language Pathologist applicants to consider joining our East Kootenay Adult Speech Language Team in beautiful and sunny Cranbrook B.C. We have a permanent full time Speech-Language Pathologist (S-LP) Position with our acute care team, at East Kootenay Regional Hospital.
How Will We Help You Grow?
We have a very collaborative team in Interior Health’s S-LP Program. The S-LP will receive support from the Professional Practice Leader (PPL), mentorship from S-LPs working on-site, as well as have many opportunities to interact with other S-LP colleagues across Interior Health both through informal and formal means such as participating in The S-LP Professional Practice Council.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for an S-LP with experience/preference for working with acute inpatients and also some outpatient work. The S-LP will have excellent oral and written communication abilities & be able to connect with people from all types of backgrounds.
Reasons to Apply at Interior Health... What we can do for you
- An exceptional employer-paid benefits package, recognition of previous experience in determining starting salary, and generous vacation entitlement after your first year of employment.
- A work environment conducive to growth and development of strong clinical skills.
- Opportunity to have a balanced lifestyle that allows you to maintain the quality of life you desire.
- Registration as a Speech-Language Pathologist with The College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of B.C.
- Valid BC Driver’s license where required.