Harp Hearing Care is now accepting applications for an Audiologist to add to our team in Calgary, AB.
This is a life‐changing opportunity to grow your career through running your own clinic under the guidance and mentorship of an experienced Audiologist. The right candidate will thrive in their newfound leadership role and will take pride in providing the highest level of hearing care to each individual patient.
Calgary is redefining itself as a city that is not just great to work in, but to live in too. With world‐class restaurants and bars, the largest urban park in Canada, and numerous major sports teams, Calgary has a palpable buzz further ignited by the abundant festivals and events that take place around the city. Just one hour west lies the magnificent Rocky Mountains where locals and visitors alike are spoiled with outdoor adventure activities.
If you’re ready to take the plunge into a rewarding leadership role within a supportive team environment in the heart of Calgary, we want to hear from you!
Successful applicants will:
• Be registered with ACSLPA or able to do so
• Have experience with hearing aids, tinnitus and APD and/or willing to learn
• Have exceptional communication skills and be interested in community outreach
• Stay on the cutting edge of the field through ongoing professional training Responsibilities include:
• Effectively counseling clients and their families in regards to hearing loss, tinnitus, auditory processing and communication strategies
• Programming hearing aids and assistive devices and educating clients on their benefits and limitations
• Maintaining a strong client caseload in a busy clinic
• Competitive salary
• Mentor program
• Independent yet supportive working environment
• Continuing education and training
• Professional marketing, accounting, and administrative support
Join our innovative team of hearing professionals! We provide diagnostic, rehabilitative and preventative services for clients throughout Calgary and surrounding areas. Our focus is on amplification, aural rehabilitation and superior patient care.
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume via email or mail to:
Harp Hearing Care
C/O Dr. Sarah Blenkhorn
7726 Elbow Drive SW
Calgary, AB, T2V1K2