Our award winning team is expanding!
Are you a Speech Language Pathologist looking for part-time work you can do mostly from home? Are you creative, organized and love working with children? If so, please contact us! We are looking to hire two part-time subcontracted Speech Pathologists to join our award winning team!
- Performing assessments at our Hamilton mountain office and compiling goals to give to CDAs
- Supervise experienced CDAs by receiving weekly therapy notes/videos and/or voice memos
- Providing feedback to CDAs when necessary on a weekly basis via email or phone
- Performing joint sessions with client and CDA to update or change goals as needed
- Consulting with parents and other professionals
- Supervision hours are flexible and can be done from home
- Approximate time commitment is 1-3 hours per week depending on number of clients being supervised and CDA need
- Have access to own assessment materials
- Invoice each CDA on a bi-weekly basis for time spent supervising
- Five years as a SLP with experience supervising CDAs
- Experience with children and youth with Autism, Apraxia of Speech, preschool and school age articulation as well as dysfluency
Please send resumes to Melanie Hamilton email@example.com by June 1, 2019