Function First Pediatrics Inc.
IS SEEKING A FULL - TIME PERMANENT
Speech and Language Pathologist
TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Why Consider this Position:
- Function First Pediatrics is the only multidisciplinary private practice north of Edmonton and is constantly growing.
- Grande Prairie is a vibrant and economically stable city with a young population and many activities to do.
- This job offers flexibility, a fun and enthusiastic team and a feeling of fulfillment.
- Function First Pediatrics strives to support its employees to meet their professional goals.
- Check out our video on our website www.functionfirst.ca
- Assess, consult and recommend strategies to support a range of needs in the pediatric population.
- Provide direct therapy using a play-based approach.
- Develop goals and strategies in collaboration with other team members based on family priorities.
- Build capacity in families and supervise assistants who carry out programming.
- Support children with alternative communication and visual support needs.
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- The successful applicant must be registered with the Alberta College of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologist (ACSLPA).
- Highly professional, energetic and motivated.
- Interested in advancing their skills in working with children with a variety of special needs.
- Has knowledge/interest in alternative and augmentative communication strategies.
- Has a valid driver’s license, access to a vehicle and is willing to travel within a 200 km radius.
- We offer a very competitive salary and benefit package.
- Financially supported professional learning opportunities.
- Relocation expenses.
- Signing bonus.
Interested candidates can contact us directly for more information or visit our website @ www.functionfirst.ca
Resumes should be sent to :
Function First Pediatrics
#101, 8715 109 Street
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 8H7
Ph: (780) 532-4921
Fax: (780) 532-4963
Putting Children First