Temporary & Permanent Positions Available
Full Time & Part Time Roles
Dufferin, Brampton, Halton and Mississauga Locations
ErinoakKids is expanding our clinical team! We invite passionate and innovative individuals, who are looking for a stimulating and supportive environment to join our dynamic inter-professional clinical team. ErinoakKids is currently seeking Speech-Language Pathologists to fill temporary and permanent positions at all our sites, in both Preschool and School Based Rehab services. Our sites include Dufferin, Brampton, Halton, and our Mississauga location. Our clinical team works as a unit to overall provide a variety of services including assessment; development and monitoring of individualized service plans for children and youths with special needs; education for parents, community support; and assistance to families and clients to transition successfully from one setting to another.
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Registration with the college of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario
- Well-developed clinical skills including: Feeding, AAC, developmental delays/disorders, parent/ caregiver coaching
- Two years of clinical experience working with children with special needs
- Experience with clinical pediatric population is preferred
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and time management proficiency
- Proven ability to work in a multidisciplinary team setting
- Demonstrated organizational, problem solving, and interpersonal skills;
- Bilingualism in French and English is an asset
Why should you join us?
- Competitive salary and benefit plan which includes Health and Dental options for you and your loved ones
- Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan - ( HOOPP)
- WorkPerks- Discounts for you and your family to enjoy an array of different services and amenities
- Employee Assistance Program / People Connect ( Mental health supports available 24/7)
- Wellness Program
- Learning & Development opportunities - We are ready to work with you in pursuit of your goals! There are plenty of ongoing internal and external learning opportunities that are available to all our staff, as well as professional supports in place from day one!
- The people and most of all the KIDS!!!
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to:
The successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal background check.
Please note that all prospective ErinoakKids employees are subject to mandatory immunization requirements, including the full and ongoing COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of obtaining and maintaining employment.
ErinoakKids will make accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
ErinoakKids is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to being a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace.