Cochrane Speech-Language Therapy Centre
We continue to grow! Our established speech therapy clinic is accepting applications for registered Speech Language Pathologists to join our team on a part- to full-time basis beginning September 2019. Our clinic is caseload-driven, this position is busiest during the school year with the possibility of some hours during the summer months. Duties include therapy, assessment, and supervision. The successful applicants must be registered or be eligible to be registered with Alberta College of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (ACSLPA).
The Cochrane Speech-Language Therapy Centre (CSTC) has served Cochrane and the surrounding area for more than 20 years. We have an outstanding team of people who provide services to private clients, and preschools and families funded through Alberta Learning and Family Supports for Children with Disabilities.
We offer a flexible, supportive work environment with a stellar team.
The preschools, agencies, and professionals with whom we work are committed and dedicated. We have long-standing relationships and share a service-first reputation for our professional high quality and caring services.
We know that Speech-Language Pathologists have high standards and are professionally competent. Those who join our team also:
- Love working with early childhood age groups and families
- Have a true heart for service
- Thrive working independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Have life-experience to understand the diverse nature of a client-centered service
- Are self-motivated
- Demonstrate effective organizational, clinical reasoning, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills.
- Are eager to adapt to new concepts, techniques and best practices
Please forward resume:
email: (subject line: SLP Job Posting) firstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Cochrane Speech-Language Therapy Centre
Cochrane AB T4C 1B1