BUCHEL SPEECH & LANGUAGE GROUP
w w w . b u c h e l g r o u p . c a
Hiring - SLP with Buchel Speech & Language Group
We are looking for an SLP to join our private practice group. We have developed a tight-knit group of clinicians who are passionate about providing the best, evidenced-based practice, in a caring and supportive work environment. If this seems like the work environment for you and you’re looking for the flexibility of a private SLP caseload, without having to manage the business and marketing aspects of a private practice, join our group.
The candidate must be:
- A registered member of the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Manitoba;
- Willing to travel within and around Winnipeg and Manitoba;
- Committed to the highest standards of clinical practice;
- Professional and able to positively represent the firm with clients;
- Self-motivated and able to independently provide clinical services;
- Willing to receive training and direction in the Buchel Speech and Language Group’s main areas of practice; and
- Willing to undertake professional development related to current evidence-based practice.
Desirable skills for the position include:
- Strong organizational skills;
- Clear and coherent narrative report writing;
- Experience working in Early Invention;
- Experience working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder;
- Experience working with individuals who stutter;
- Experience working in adult stroke and brain injury rehabilitation; and
- Experience working with adult dealing with voice disorders.
Please contact Caitlin Buchel, owner of the Buchel Speech & Language Group, for more information. She may be reached at 204-791-3352 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. All email correspondence regarding this position should be copied to email@example.com. Inquiries and applications prior to February 1, 2021 would be appreciated.