Speech-Language Pathologist - New Grads Welcome
1to1 Rehab is an accredited niche therapy service provider known for our strength in Speech-Language Pathology, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, and Nutritional services.
1to1’s team of Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Registered Dietitians, and Therapy Assistants provide services in homes, long-term care facilities, and schools in the Greater Toronto Area to clients of all ages.
Our clients are diverse in age and culture, and our therapists have the training, sensitivity, and experience to meet their wide-ranging needs. We pride ourselves on a philosophy that balances clinical excellence with a concern for the person, and care for overall well-being: One to One Individualized Care.
1to1 is currently recruiting for full-time, part-time, and casual Speech-Language Pathologists for adult and/or pediatric caseload in Toronto and York Region under secure Ministry funding. Speech therapy is offered in schools, homes, and community settings.
Why join our team?
- flexible schedule
- personalized caseloads
- mentorship is always offered
- extensive clinical and administrative support offered
- all clinical reporting is easily accessible online
- Providing pediatric SLP assessments considering communication function and abilities
- Providing evidence-based assessment and intervention using SMART goals
- Providing fun intervention and innovative therapy activities and games to target speech goals based on the child’s interests and abilities
- Using child-centered fun online therapy materials for therapy and home programming activities
- Providing client assessment in a community setting based on presenting impairment, disability or handicap, using standardized assessment tools
- Designing a treatment plan using evidence-based information, relevant best practice guidelines, and clinical expertise
- Actively engaging clients, families, and caregivers to address client-centered goals for the requested referred client service plan
- Actively engaging in client/family teaching
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the intervention, client's response, and progress toward goal attainment
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Registration with CASLPO (Mentoring Available for Initial Practice)
- Excellent assessment and intervention skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and analytic skills, with strong organizational abilities
- Have access to a vehicle and a valid driver's license
- Proof of professional liability insurance
- Completion of a satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to Katerina Petrovska at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in 1to1.
1to1 Rehab is a caring, inclusive, and respectful workplace. We value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We are committed to providing support to applicants that require accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Should you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.