For almost 40 years, SAC’s prestigious Awards and Recognition Program has honoured individuals who have made significant contributions to the association or the professions of speech-language pathology and audiology.
In the fall of 2017, we accepted nominations to the following award categories:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Eve Kassirer Award for Outstanding Professional Achievement
- Mentorship Award
- Communication Health Assistant Award of Excellence
- Award of Excellence in Interprofessional Collaboration
- Excellence in Applied Research Award
- Consumer Advocacy Award
- Promotions Award
- Isabel Richard Student Paper Awards
The recipients of these 2018 awards will be announced at the SAC Awards Luncheon on Friday, May 4. We will also honour the winners of the 2018 CJSLPA Editor’s Award, National Clinical Certification Exam Awards and Student Excellence Awards. Join us for what is sure to be a very special and memorable luncheon!
To learn more about SAC’s Awards and Recognition Program, please visit the SAC website.