SAC's prestigious Awards and Recognition Program recognizes individuals who have made significant contributions to the association or the professions of speech-language pathology and audiology.
Nominations have now closed for the following award categories:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Eve Kassirer Award for Outstanding Professional Achievement
- Mentorship Award
- Communication Health Assistant Award of Excellence
- Award of Excellence in Interprofessional Collaboration
- Excellence in Applied Research Award
- Consumer Advocacy Award
- Promotions Award
- Isabel Richard Student Paper Awards
- Student Excellence Awards
The 2018 award recipients will be announced during a special event at our SAC Conference. We will also honour the winners of the 2018 CJSLPA Editor's Award and National Clinical Certification Exam Awards.
To learn more about SAC's Awards and Recognition Program, please visit the SAC website.