Welcome to the Audiology Hub!
Here are some of our pages and publications that are most popular with audiologists:
- SAC's 2018 Salary & Benefits Reports
- Position Paper on the Doctor of Audiology Degree (AuD) (2015)
- Internationally Educated Audiologists
- Professional Development
- DTC Tip Sheet
- Career Development Program
- Code of Ethics
- Scope of Practice for Audiology
- Early Hearing Detection and Intervention
- Position Paper on the Differences Between Audiologists & Hearing Instrument Practitioners (2013)
- Communication Health Services for Indigenous Peoples
- Classroom Acoustics Position Paper (2019)
- Classroom Acoustics Resource Page (2019)
- The Role of Audiologists in Concussion Management (2019)
- Audiologic Rehabilitation: Solutions to Optimize Accessibility and Participation for People with Hearing Problems (2018)
- Cochlear Implants in Children (2018)
- The Role of Audiologists in Autism Spectrum Disorder (2018)
To read more of SAC's publications, visit our Resource Library.
The Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association (CLHIA) have collaborated with the Extended Healthcare Professionals Coalition (EHPC) to produce a new guide that will help healthcare workers and their patients to better understand how private health insurance works. To read the "Understanding the Insurance Landscape" guide, click here.