Welcome to the Speech-Language Pathology Hub!
Here are some of our pages and publications that are most popular with speech-language pathologists:
- Clinical Certification
- Internationally Educated S-LPs
- Professional Development
- Career Development Program
- Code of Ethics
- Scope of Practice for S-LP
- Early ID Position Paper
- Communication Health Assistant Guidelines
- First Nations, Métis & Inuit
- Cochrane Collaboration
To read more of SAC's publications, visit our Resource Library.
AC Immune Develops Antibodies That Target Two Proteins in Parkinson’s Disease (Parkinson's News Today)
SAC Webinar: Best Practices in Bilingual Speech, Language and Literacy Assessment and Intervention for S-LPs
02/05/2018 to 05/05/2018