The Canadian Journal of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology (CJSLPA) is a peer-reviewed, online journal of clinical practice for audiologists, speech-language pathologists and researchers.
CJSLPA is an open access journal, which means that all articles are available on the internet to all users immediately upon publication. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose. CJSLPA does not charge publication or processing fees.
CJSLPA is indexed by:
- CINAHL - Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature
- Elsevier Bibliographic Databases (SCOPUS)
- ProQuest - CSA Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts (LLBA)
- Thomson Gale - Academic Onefile
- EBSCO Publishing Inc. (CINAHL Plus with full text)
Please Note: While SAC publishes and distributes CJSLPA, the content of articles, editorials and advertisements which appear in this publication are not necessarily endorsed by SAC.
CJSLPA articles are always published in their original language of submission.