On behalf of Head and Neck Surgery chair, it’s our pleasure to invite all the participants to the ‘5th Global Summit and Medicare Expo on Head and Neck Surgery’ during June 19-20, 2017 at Philadelphia, USA. The International conference emphasizes on “Leading-edge research and In-sights of Head and Neck Surgery”.
The conference will cover the various key issues related to Head and Neck such as E.N.T, Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Audiology, tinnitus, Hearing aids, Head and Neck Cancer, Throat Cancer, Ear infection treatment, Sinus problems, Meniere’s disease & Head and Neck Surgery.
Previous meetings were held in major cities like San Antonio, Atlanta, with success the meetings again scheduled in three continents. The Head and Neck Surgery 2017 mainly includes:
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Head, Neck and Oral Oncology
- Types of implants and recent approach in implants
- Advancement of surgical and non-surgical techniques in otolaryngology
- Anatomical and Physiological Disorders of Nose and Ear
- Nasal Disorders and their treatments
- Ear Disorders and their treatments
- Bioethics in Head and Neck Surgery
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- ENT Infectious Diseases
- Anesthesia and Pain Relief in ENT Surgery
For more information, visit: headnecksurgery.global-summit.com