Central West Infant Hearing Program
Permanent Full Time Position
37.5 Hours Per Week
North Sheridan 1 Site
2018 Future Sites: Mississauga and Halton
ErinoakKids is seeking an Audiologist to provide audiology surveillance, diagnostic and habilitation services to children from birth to 6 years of age in accordance with Ontario’s Infant Hearing Program (IHP). Assessment protocols include ABR, VRA and CPA. For children identified with permanent hearing loss, you will work closely with other professionals involved in the child’s care. You may also be required to provide fee-for-service audiological services to other ErinoakKids clients.
- Master’s Degree in Audiology required.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience. Experience working in paediatrics and with persons with special needs is preferred.
- Current registration with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO).
- All audiologists wishing to conduct IHP Assessments must receive training in the required protocols as approved by the Ministry of Children and Youth Services Infant Hearing Program. Experience working within these protocols is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of an inter-professional team and to establish relationships with clients, families and other members of the child’s care team.
- Well-developed clinical skills and demonstrated thoroughness, accuracy and attention to detail, and commitment to quality improvement initiatives.
- Proficient computer skills with MS Office and Internet Explorer.
- Bilingualism in French and English is an asset.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume no later than April 14, 2017 to Human Resources:
Please quote the job title in the subject line.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal background check.
Thank you to all that apply, we will contact selected candidates only.
ErinoakKids is an equal opportunity employer