Welcome to the Audiology Hub!
Here are some of our pages and publications that are most popular with audiologists:
- Position Paper on the Doctor of Audiology Degree (AuD)
- Clinical Certification
- Internationally Educated Audiologists
- Professional Development
- Code of Ethics
- Scope of Practice for Audiology
- Early Hearing Detection and Intervention
- Communication Health Assistant Guidelines
- Differences Between Audiologists & Hearing Instrument Practitioners
- Auditory Processing Disorder Guidelines
- First Nations, Métis & Inuit
To read more of SAC's publications, visit our Resource Library.
CBC announces expansion of accessibility initiative to make Canadian public radio available to Canadians who are deaf and hard-of-hearing (CBC)
Federal government considers making sign language Canada’s third official language (the National Post)