Welcome to the Audiology Hub!
Here are some of our pages and publications that are most popular with audiologists:
- Position Paper on the Doctor of Audiology Degree (AuD)
- Clinical Certification
- Internationally Educated Audiologists
- Professional Development
- Code of Ethics
- Scope of Practice for Audiology
- Early Hearing Detection and Intervention
- Communication Health Assistant Guidelines
- Differences Between Audiologists & Hearing Instrument Practitioners
- Auditory Processing Disorder Guidelines
- First Nations, Métis & Inuit
To read more of SAC's publications, visit our Resource Library.
'Don't feel our concerns were listened to': Hard of hearing student upset with listening part of public exam (CBC)
SAC and CAA Webinar: An Overview of the Development of the Document, “Vestibular Assessment & Management for Canadian Audiologists: A Scoping Review”